|Reporting to (position)||PLANT MANAGER|
|Activity||DRYWALL AND CEILING|
|Job Purpose (necessity of the position, your contribution)||Ensuring that EHS management system of VTI Northern is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the requirements of Company/ Group and legislation standards.|
Reporting to plant manager/ Board of Manager and Group on the performance of EHS management system including recommendations for improvement.
|Duties and Responsibilities:|
1) Practice safe working techniques and re-enforce the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures as set out
by the Company and Group (SAINT-GOBAIN);
2) Provide daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the employee / supervisor level to ensure a
common and effective approach;
3) Responsible for EHS program, tools and compliance in overall Company;
4) Responsible for assisting in the identification of possible losses; evaluating the risk in such loss exposure;
developing and implementing a plan to correct or prevent a loss and audit the plan to ensure its
5) Ensure that contractor personnel working on the property are in compliance;
6) Maintain and update as needed SOP’s for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in the day to day training.
7) Provide advice, assist, and audit line management to ensure that effective EHS is implemented and working;
8) Perform and contribute to the EHS training plan by conducting employee orientations; emergency response training; and coordination of modular training programs;
9) Handle all EHS inspection and co-responding solution proposal;
10) Maintain all documentation/ certification associated with permits and regulatory requirements;
11) Review accidents and incidents which occur in the area of responsibility and conduct field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions.
12) Maintain filing systems regarding worker training and safety;
13) Maintain working relationships with Group’s leader on the EHS;
14) Perform any additional duties as required.
|Key Performance Indicators|
· EHS in company – Implement fully all Company and Group EHS standards+ legal requirement within company;
· EHS in Hung Yen plant – Implement fully all Company and Group EHS standards+ legal requirement within company;
· Training – Propose, execute and maintain continuous training to ensure safe work;
· Number of Accident (TF1 – TF4)
· Bachelor’s degree (University) preferable in technical science
Knowledge /Experience /Technical competencies
– Technical knowledge: M/E preferable
– EHS: Understanding of EHS methods and techniques. Observes the requirement of legislation standard; Key international standards: Loto/ working at height/ confined space entry/ hot work permit/ control contractors; Trained: OSHA18001/ ISO14001.
– Team work and coaching: Must be friendly and have the drive to achieve results through a logical and systematic approach. The job requires actively influencing and motivating a variety of people in changing situations.
– People management: Communicate to the internal / external suppliers and ensure immediate information on quality problems are conveyed to related and authorised bodies and be solved and followed up.
– English: Good level at communication both oral and written;
– Computer: Efficiency with Computer skills (MS Office)
Vu Hong Lien
Senior HR Officer
Vinh Tuong Industrial Company Limitted Northern Vietnam
Add: Floor 14th , Lilama 10 Tower, To Huu Street, Trung Van Ward, Nam Tu Liem Dist, Hanoi
T: +84 4 3785 6688 (Ext 703) M: +84 973 025 255
W: www.vinhtuong.com – www.trannhadep.com